QC ONLINE RESULTS ARE PRELIMINARY, as such these results are subject to further review and change by QC Laboratories prior to its release of any final results.
By accessing QC Online Results with the Password requested, you agree, confirm and covenant, on your behalf and on behalf of any party claiming through you, that you will make no claim against QC Laboratories for any loss or damage which may occur, directly or indirectly, from the electronic posting and/or delivery of QC Online Results, including without limitation, any reliance you might place on the contents of any preliminary results.
By accessing QC Online Results with the Password requested, you are confirming your exclusive responsibility for keeping the Password confidential and available only to those whom you determine need to know it. Furthermore, you agree, confirm and covenant on your behalf and on behalf of any party claiming through you, that you will make no claim against QC Laboratories for any loss or damage which may occur, directly or indirectly, from any publication, re-publication and/or dissemination of same to any person or entity, hereby disclaiming any intent to keep such information confidential or expectation that QC Laboratories will keep it confidential, and hereby agree to indemnify and hold QC Laboratories harmless from any such claim including the reasonable costs (including attorney fees and costs) of defense.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS PRIOR TO USE OF THIS WEB SITE - IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE
QC Laboratories maintains this Web site and other QC Laboratories sites that are linked to this site (collectively "Sites"), for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download materials displayed on this Site only for your non-commercial personal use and provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices which appear on any such materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for any public or commercial use including, but not limited to, any text, image, audio or video, without QC Laboratories' prior written consent.
Your access to and use of this Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualifications, the terms and conditions set forth below and you acknowledge that any other agreements between you and QC Laboratories are superseded and of no force.
1. BY USE OF THIS SITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA SHALL APPLY TO ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS SITE WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS. ANY LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE INSTITUTED IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN DOYLESTOWN, PENNSYLVANIA. YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF, AND ACCEPT THAT VENUE IS PROPER IN, THESE COURTS IN ANY SUCH LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted (regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on all materials) unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided herein, without the prior written consent of QC Laboratories. QC Laboratories neither warrants nor represents that any materials displayed on this Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with QC Laboratories.
3. Although QC Laboratories uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this Site, QC Laboratories makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. QC Laboratories assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
4. Your use of, and browsing in, this Site is at your own risk. Neither QC Laboratories nor any other party involved in creating this Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. QC Laboratories also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other equipment or other property due to your access to, use of, or browsing in this Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this Site.
5. QC Laboratories has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Web site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this Site. The existence of any link to such other sites does not imply endorsement by QC Laboratories of such other sites. Your access to any other off-site pages or sites is at your own risk. No links are permitted to this Site without the prior written consent of QC Laboratories.
6. Images of people or places, information, communications, software, scripting, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other materials and services (collectively "content") displayed on this Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, QC Laboratories. The use of the content by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this Site. Any unauthorized use of the content may violate U.S. and international copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes and/or treaty provisions. In addition to the rights QC Laboratories has in the individual elements of the content, QC Laboratories also owns a copyright in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the content.
7. All of QC Laboratories trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on this Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks of QC Laboratories. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site without the prior written permission of QC Laboratories. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Site, or any other content displayed on this Site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
8. QC Laboratories may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at any time. You are bound by any revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these terms and conditions.
9. If you participate in any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Web site, you understand that you are entirely responsible for all Web site content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Web site. QC Laboratories does not control the content posted via any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Web site, as such, QC Laboratories does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You acknowledge that QC Laboratories does not pre-screen content, but that it shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse or move any content. You agree to not use the Web site, or any portion of it to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content; or to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content created by QC Laboratories or submitted to QC Laboratories, including without limitation information in any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Web site.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold QC Laboratories, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or make available through any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Web site.
Standard - No Information Posted to Children.
QC Laboratories recognizes its obligation to protect the privacy of its online guests. We have developed these privacy practices in order to maintain these standards and to comply with the Children's Advertising Review Unit (CARU) of the Better Business Bureau's guidelines on Internet advertising. It is a policy of QC Laboratories that no information should be submitted to or posted at any QC Laboratories Web sites by children 16 years of age or under, without the consent of a parent or guardian. QC Laboratories does not actively seek any demographic or preference information from children, nor will it ever disclose any personally identifying information regarding children to third parties.
QC Laboratories only collects personal information from our online guests on a voluntary basis and we do not require any personal information for access to our Web sites. If one of our Web sites solicits personal information such as names or addresses, QC Laboratories will use the voluntarily submitted information only to respond to our online guests and for internal purposes and will not disclose any personal information to third parties.
QC Laboratories Web sites collect non-personal information from our online guests (such as the guests' type of browser, operating system and domain names). This non-personal information is used by QC Laboratories for internal purposes only and we will not disclose any of this non-personal information to any third parties.
QC Laboratories will provide commercially reasonable security measures; however, you understand and acknowledge that certain risks are inherent in the transmission of information over the internet and you agree to assume the security risk for the transmission of the information you provide to use this Web site.